PC Shuts Off /Overheats
PC SHUTS OFF /OVERHEATS
PC shut off suddenly? Is it getting very hot? That normally means it’s overheating. Our Guardianz computer specialists can easily determine the issue and give you a perfect solution.
Common overheating or shutting off symptoms we support:
- Faulty laptop fan
- Overheating motherboard chips
- Congested Heat sink/Vent
- Outer casing gets too hot
- Too much Dust / Debris
- Power surge
- Failing component
- Computer crashes on its own
What services does Guardianz provide on overheating computer issues?
- A full analysis of your computer to confirm which part is causing the computer to overheat.
- A very cheap and convenient quote for you to approve the repair.
- A quick overheating computer repair in just 1-2 days.
- A warranty of 60 days to make sure your satisfaction.